I teach in a turbo
diesel Nissan Micra 1.5dCi Accenta.
Voted Intelligent Instructor’s Car of the Year 2019.
- Manual transmission
- Power steering
- Adjustable seat height
- Adjustable steering column (up/down
- Anti-lock braking system &
emergency brake assist
- Electronic brake force distribution
- Electronic Stability control
- 7 x Airbags (driver, passenger, side,
curtain & driver’s knee)
- Speed limit sign recognition
- Pedestrian proximity warning
- Lane departure warning
- Cruise control
- Air conditioning
- Turbo diesel engine
- He-Man dual controls
- In-car camera recording – front &
A nice, light, easy
car to learn to drive in.
A turbo diesel
engine is ideal for a learner, as it is much harder to stall than a petrol
engine, so is more forgiving during those first lessons.
stylish new Nissan Micra is one of the safest cars
in its class with a superb quality interior and is easily adjusted to fit all
shapes and sizes.
Comfort is important
when learning, as straining to reach controls and pedals can be a distraction
Autocar Review – scored 4/5.